View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 08:08 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,489 Times in 9,045 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint

Xmas365,
I am glad you are starting to feel better!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Tell me more about scanning coupon codes, CAH. I am really interested in this! Do you also save them on your phone?
I have never done it, obviously since I have an old phone, but seen it done many times. We will be paying for our lunch from groupon printed coupon and I have seen people upload the coupon on their smart phone and the cashier will scan it. I have seen it done at multiple stores as well. Really convenient!!! I'm a coupon junky and will have a lot of use with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
But I think the Pros far outweigh the Cons! I have noticed how wise you are to research the products you need to buy. See, you do the legwork for the rest of us, LOL!
I tend to "over analyze" buying anything, "Do I need it, will I use it a lot, is is the best possible deal"? And more questions! I will even hold off for a long time on something I want until I can get the best deal possible. I'm just not an impulsive shopper. That's just me though! Except for the Vita Mix, that dang thing doesn't seem to ever come down in price but I don't regret ever buying it! I can't claim that I am perfect at this!!! I just do the best I can that works for me. Wayne will just sometimes say, "If you want it, get it"! I just can't seem to do it! =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
I'm currently locked in a grueling bidding war on Ebay over a part for the Camaro. My brother says I need a 3000 RPM stall speed torque converter. I say, "whatever THAT means, I guess I'll find it."

It's been my experience that folks on Ebay usually run the bid on up so close to a new price, you might as well buy a new one. We'll see how this one goes. The bidding ends in 2.5 more hours.
I get so nervous bidding on Ebay in fear of losing what I want. The best way, wait until the last 30 seconds to make your bid. You usually win! I use to sell Ebay and people did that a lot. I haven't read further but hope you won!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (03-29-2013), caninemom3 (03-29-2013), Christmasstar (03-29-2013), made582 (03-29-2013), Seawaters (03-29-2013), snowflake22 (03-29-2013), xmas365 (03-29-2013)