View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 12:04 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,315 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
That would be me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Well, I know one thing I do a lot of impulsive spending on, Christmas goodies!!!! I TRY to control myself but it's hard. =)

So good to see you!!!

I am like you, I really try to stay away from that type of stuff. If I get started on watching a case I cannot pull myself away from it so I just don't start in the first place. Too sad!

Are you setting up the toy cars and glass ornaments on the floor for the bad guys again??? =)