View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 01:19 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 53,130 Times in 9,642 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
You would never be rude, either of you. We are here for each other! I, too, waited until my phone died. It was almost five years old!!! Taking pictures was as hi-tech as it got! Even though we have GPS in the car, having it on the phone is great when you are walking around a city and want to find a particular spot. I really appreciate the info from BOTH of you!
Hey! She was talking to me and you just had the need to butt in???

(You know I'm kidding, I couldn't resist)

She is right, Snowflake!!! (((hugs))) =)

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-29-2013), made582 (03-29-2013), Seawaters (03-29-2013), snowflake22 (03-29-2013), xmas365 (03-29-2013)