View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 01:22 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,479 Times in 13,903 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
Wait!!!! I would not thought you were being rude at all! There could have been that chance I missed the question but I did manage to make it on today. If I am ever asked a question again and you know the answer (or anyone else), by all means, JUMP IN!!! If I have more to add, I will. =)

I have only been online with my phone a couple of times a few years ago while traveling but it was just terrible trying to do anything so I didn't mess with it again. I just called my son to look it up on his computer! My phone is super outdated! There is no way to do the scan type coupons on it either.

Texting is a pain because I have the number keypad. Just recently I have a need to text and NEVER thought I would need to. I never "chit chat" through texting, only for important things. When I am babysitting and I have an urgent message I need to get to my son-in-law or daughter I will send over a text. They said they get those messages faster because they are in situations where they cannot answer the phone or check voice mail. My son-in-law especially, he does moving jobs and does not have any other way of communicating. He can rarely answer the phone but can check a text easily. My daughter has a desk job with a private line so if it's more than urgent (like when my grandson had to go to the hospital) I could call her there for something less urgent, I text her.

Just thought of it, but I texted my boss yesterday for the first time! We are so busy at work that there would have been no way for him to get to the business phone and it would have been the usual "phone tag". I do see him checking text throughout the day. It worked out great, he got my message very quickly!

We keep our phones forever too. Mine is not holding a charge very well. No plans to buy a new battery, time for a new phone! =)
Haha!! I know that about you, my
friend

It was more about the way I was raised. But I will jump in next time, I appreciate you saying that!

I never wanted to be that person who texts all the time, but I am :/ LOL

It's so convenient, and so many people prefer it. You can make a quick note, or message, and keep on with your day until you have time for a longer conversation. I know a lot of people, just like your son, that will check their texts more than their voicemail. By no means do I think it replaces calling someone, but it is quite convenient.

So, are you leaning towards an Android or an IPhone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk