View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 01:30 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 145,266 Times in 26,720 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good afternoon, MMC

TGIF, right?!

I am just doing some housework, Adrian's friend Nate is coming tomorrow for the weekend. He is excited to see him, well we both are! We haven't seen him since our wedding, which will be 5 years this August. Nate is moving to Colorado soon, so it may be another few years before we see him again.

Tonight, we are going to go out for dinner to celebrate my birthday. We had to put it off because life has just been busy! But, I'm in the mood for Mexican tonight, and the place we are going to has great seafood. It should be a nice time!

What are your plans?

Well, whatever they are, I hope YOU have a wonderful evening!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have fun!!!!!! I'll be over at my neighbors apartment helping him move furniture around so the maintenance staff can lay new carpet tomorrow.

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
caninemom3 (03-29-2013), Seawaters (03-29-2013), snowflake22 (03-29-2013), xmas365 (03-29-2013)