View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 07:27 PM
Christmas dreaming...

Last Achievements

Thanked 75,340 Times in 15,065 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Good monring, my Christmas friends. Can you believe how quickly the Countdown is going? Amazing, truly amazing! For some reason, I woke up with quite a bit of pain this morning; and it is taking a long time to get on top of it. Not sure why! I am "Home Alone" again, but with the upcoming weekend, that won't last long. We had homemade spaghetti last night and are having fish sandwiches tonight. I am not sure what we will have tomorrow, but it will be butterfied leg of lamb for Easter. We will have smashed potatoes, roasted asparagus, regular salad, jello salad, and then Mississippi Mud Cake for dessert. The smashed potatoes are red potatoes cooked whole either stove-top or in the oven, then smashed down individually, sprinkled with butter and seasoning (parmesan, Emeril's original seasoning, rosemary, and other to-taste seasonings), and baked to a golden brown. It makes me hungry just typing this, LOL! I am glad my family loves good food! Oh, yeah, I almost forgot: homemade refrigerator rolls. Those are always a must!
I found a recipe for smashed potatoes last summer, I have been wanting to try them.