Thread: Vintage Film
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,124 Times in 9,459 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Speaking of black and white movies, there are some movies, in my opinion, that I don't want to watch in color. When they colorized It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street it drove me crazy. My dad had bought those on VHS colorized when I was a teen and I would adjust the settings on the TV to turn the color off so I could watch them in black and white. Crazy, huh? Some love those movies colorized and that's fine, I love them just the way they were made, black and white. It gives them the original vintage feel!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Ryan (04-01-2013), XmasDreams (04-01-2013)