Thread: Something funny
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 12:21 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,680 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovesilentnight View Post
Me and my wife decorated alot for christmas this year. We didn't want to take all the neatly wrapped lights off of the christmas tree or put it back in the box. So we simply lifted it down to the basement with the lights still on it and everything. So if i wanna be reminded of how pretty the tree is at christmas time i'll just go down stairs and plug it in and be reminded of it. It's in our storage room and will be coming back up after thanksgiving. IT really misses the upstairs being in front of the window for everyone to see.
I wish I could do that too, but my staircase would not permit me.
I don't have a pre-lit tree and I like it for the reason that I can change out color schemes, but I sometimes curse like a sailor trying to get my lights on and plugged in nicely!
Don't tell anyone...they think I'm a nice lady! (wink wink!)

God bless you Louann- thinking of you sweetie!

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (04-27-2013), gabulldawg (04-15-2013), snowflake22 (04-24-2013), trackrebel (04-28-2013)