Thread: Announcement Honoring Caninemom3
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 11:14 AM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 16,724 Times in 3,787 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
cried when I read this...there are no more fitting ways to honor her, than this...I miss and love her and feel like a close family member has passed away...so it feels good that You guys are doing this....If I could and had the means for it....I would start a foundation/animal shelter in her honor...

I will try to donate some money, too this year...Jeff, maybe You can help me find ways how to do this from Germany...do You guys accept paypal??? anyhow....

God bless each and everyone on this wonderfull Christmas Heaven....we now have our own Christmas Angel in Heaven.......and I have decided to buy a polar bear ornament or something reminding me of Louann...to put it on my tree to always remember my dear Christmas sister

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
gabulldawg (04-15-2013), Ryan (04-08-2013), Sabine (04-08-2013), snowflake22 (04-08-2013), xmastidings (04-08-2013)