View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 04:50 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 13,123 Times in 2,242 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
I did the same thing during our last remodel. I made sure electrical receptacles were in just the right place for lights (even outside for net lights on the shrubs, and along the roofline for icicle lights), and certain spaces were left open for other decorations.

You gotta have priorities.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayIsh View Post
We did the same thing with the plugs and such...We actually have a plug in the chimney of the new fireplace on the outside for a wreath, that we have not even bought yet!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
I love the way you guys think!!

We did the same thing recently, when we moved. The first thing we looked at was where we'd put the tree & my Christmas village.

So exciting!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh yes, we were all meant to be here...."Birds of a feather" sort of thing! When I finished my basement and built the addition on the house, one of the first things I did is to make sure there was a quad receptical just right off of every 90 degree corner so that I can plug the Christmas tree lights into..... You just gotta love it!

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (04-11-2013), HomemakinGirl (04-10-2013), JayIsh (04-10-2013), made582 (04-09-2013)