View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 12:47 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,294 Times in 6,308 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Louann was one of the first people to reach out to me and welcome me in to the Christmas family. I joined MMC a while back but mostly lurked until I decided to reintroduce myself this year. I jumped right in to the countdown thread and got to know Caninemom better. I loved reading her posts every day. She was so compassionate and kind, she had many words of encouragement and always lots of hugs and kisses. She cared about all of us. Even though I never met her in real life I think she had the biggest heart out of everyone I know. Last week I had posted a picture of one of my cats with his Santa hat on. I was so excited for Caninemom to see it. But she never got to see the picture. My heart is heavy and I miss her presence here. What an impact she had on so many people. I am so very thankful that I was able to get to know her and be her friend, even if it was for a short amount of time.
"Some people come into our lives,
leave footprints on our hearts,
and we are never the same"
May Louanns soul rest in peace.
Love and miss you xoxo
AuntieMistletoeDear (04-10-2013), Bradmac (04-10-2013), ChristmasHeart (04-10-2013), Christmasstar (04-10-2013), Sabine (04-10-2013), Seawaters (04-10-2013), shellie12 (04-10-2013), snowflake22 (04-10-2013), sugar142286 (04-11-2013), trackrebel (04-10-2013)