View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 12:48 AM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,036 Times in 2,880 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Hey all!

It's now 1/4 to 10 and with a glass of wine, I'm toasting absent friends.

Got the next two days off - can you say "long weekend"??!!!!!!!

Got a chest x-ray tomorrow (still got left-over whooping cough) so they're checking that out just because it's been going on since February
Goodluck with that maureen

[QUOTE=xmastidings;515230]Wednesday and it's after 5! Ya-hoooo, were officially over the hump....

I went to an orthopaedic surgeon to get my results from an MRI I had taken of my knee last week. He confirmed to me that the pain that I have been having in my knee for the past 6 months (I did it pushing a 12,000 watt generator around the house, in the rain, during Hurricane Sandy - now, not so smart of an idea...), was from a torn Meniscus. That means surgery on April 22nd.
The surgeon said the MRI showed a torn meniscus, some floaters and some arthritis, nice... He said he'll go in there and clean it out while he's there; roto-roter??? I'm not even 50 yet and it's already starting....lol
QUOTE]

Goodluck woth your knee operation, your be taking it eeasy for a day or after that. but your be a new man after it

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Did you pour me one too???
No she did,nt made she drunk it all. so this morning she have a sore head as well as a cough ~}