View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 07:41 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,585 Times in 17,352 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie12 View Post

Good morning my mmc friends

Any one want a boxer dog ???
Every morning i get up make tea let the dogs out and play for about 5 minutes .sit down and lift the laptop
Up he gets beside and stands and he starts with the paws and the head
I stop and give him a hug the minute i take my arms away hes at it again
Then the paw or his head goes on the keypad after about 5 minutes away he goes and lays down. lol hes tara

Anyway hope you all slept well,
Weather is dull, cold and have beem raining but dry at the minute
Magerart (cm3 sister) was saying the service was lovely and hubby took
some photo and making them into a slide show, she gonna try and get me a set . and if she does will share them have asked her to ask about the babies

As am sure you know our one time prime minster died a few days ago. honest i have never seem so much hatred in my life.. there is a song called the witch is dead and seemly its no1 in the download charts
I really dont no what this world is coming to. i no she did a lot of things
that people did not like in her career, but people should think karima can come and slap you back.. i was a little to young to understand what she done, but she had more guts than any of our polititicans today. love her or hate her , you still have to respect her death.

Ok scooby now is at it again think he wants some food and i need another
cuppa, so all you take care and will talk soon

Hugs to all furbabies ...
Aww, Scooby is so loving!!

That's too bad about your Prime Minister. Talk about disrespect, I can't believe people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk