View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:57 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,318 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie12 View Post

Hi all
Have been on and of all day just chilling with you guys
Went and make pancakes about 20 minutes ago, they were nice
But now am kinda sick or full not sure which
Will give you the receipe..go to shop buy mix, add water shake and put on pan and cook , pancakes. lol
Programme on telly at the moment about tea, Says there is 65 billion cups of tea drunk in the usa a year
Think i will go and have one ~}
Talk soon
and I just had one!
I was just thinking of getting the hamburgers ready for supper. i was going to BBQ them, but no one wants to go out and do them LOL