View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 08:35 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,350 Times in 5,604 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Wednesday, Pinesday morning, my Christmas friends!

I finished cutting the grass and weedeating yesterday. Now Nancy owes me some money. When I found that the mower needed repairs, she starting complaining that it always needs repairs, and we just need to hire the grass-cutting out. We have a one acre yard. The cheapest quote we've had so far is $75...twice a month...for $150 a month! Nononononono.

I told her not only would I fix the mower, I'd cut the grass for $65! She agreed, thinking I wouldn't be able to repair the mower. I told her last night she owed me $65. Any bets on when or IF I'll ever collect?

I hope y'all have a great day!
I'm enjoying this story. Let us know whether you're able to collect!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (04-17-2013), Christmasstar (04-17-2013), HomemakinGirl (04-17-2013), Ryan (04-17-2013), Seawaters (04-17-2013), shellie12 (04-17-2013), snowflake22 (04-17-2013), xmas365 (04-17-2013)