View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 05:35 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,164 Times in 12,625 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good evening! Just got back from walking the dogs. The weather was just beautiful today. I'm trying to get some laundry done now. I went shopping earlier and didn't get to do much. My husband just took my 16 year old out to practice driving. I hope she does better with him than she does with me. Can't wait until they get back to see how it went!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
beautiful here too today!

Hope all goes well with the lessons, I am sure it will!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (04-17-2013), made582 (04-17-2013), Seawaters (04-17-2013), shellie12 (04-18-2013), snowflake22 (04-17-2013), xmas365 (04-17-2013)