View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 07:46 PM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,678 Times in 881 Posts
momnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companionmomnan30 is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
horrible day at work today......yesterday we were told we had until friday to deliver some unimportant coupon magazines (which won´t expire before July)......so everyone only took a little yesterday and planned to continue like that until Friday....little by little......tomorrow I get to work and suddenly we had to deliver all those stupid magazines today.....the magazines alone were more in number than I usually deliver all day.....all in all...I had about 550 letters/magazines to deliver.....which is 2and half times more than usually....the bike was so heavy.....I was so mad....because they told us otherwise...so we planned how to deliver and then they totally threw it off.....
I got up with a bad back ache.....and of course driving around a million pounds heavy bike doesn´t help....my back is very sore at the moment...and I am afraid I have this lumbago again...I had it last year and am not too keen on having it again....but the pain is awfully similar!!!!!
Rats...sorry to hear about your rotten day!
Hope tomorrow is so much better!

“Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time.”
Laura Ingalls Wilder
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to momnan30 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (04-17-2013), HomemakinGirl (04-17-2013), Seawaters (04-17-2013), shellie12 (04-18-2013), snowflake22 (04-17-2013), xmas365 (04-17-2013)