View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 05:54 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,730 Times in 2,167 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Need advise for the fear of flying

I am in need of some advise and help. I have a profound fear of flying which causes me to have a panic attack when I get on an airplane (I do not like heights). I go on-line and read alot of blah-blah-blah, (at least that's what it appears to me). My wife hit me with a bomb shell last night that we are now flying San Antonio Texas and I'm scared to death of getting on an airplane.

Is there anything recommended (from your past experiences) or advise that you can offer to me and that I could share with my doctor that I can take, do, etc... that will help me out with being on a 3-4 hour flight? And, fyi, I do not drink any alcohol any longer.

I am at a loss here but I do plan to call my doctor to see if there is anything he can prescribe to help me with this task that I have to face...

Thank you~

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (04-19-2013), gabulldawg (04-18-2013), made582 (04-18-2013), Seawaters (04-18-2013), snowflake22 (04-18-2013)