View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 05:55 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 51,986 Times in 9,434 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Train is one of my favorite ways to travel, if you have time for it. Quite an adventure. I have traveled on it from San Antonio to Chicago and coast to coast. If you get a sleeping car it's a blast because you have your own little place to hang out and rest instead of being in the crowded coach area. I have stayed on it for 2 nights and 3 days the longest in one stretch. I still was not ready to get off the train, so much to see! Not too convenient if you are in a hurry but something to think about if want a fun travel and I advise a sleeping car so you can have a bed to sleep in, shower (don't get that in coach) and free meals in the dining car.

I know that flying will probably be your only option and if so, I hope you do well! I understand that the train might be a bit too long on a tight schedule.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (04-19-2013), Seawaters (04-18-2013), snowflake22 (04-18-2013), xmastidings (04-18-2013)