View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:01 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,641 Times in 17,366 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Hello everyone. Happy Friday! Well, I entered the world of smart phones last night. My wife dropped her cell phone in a big ol' rain puddle, couldn't find it for a few minutes, so it just sat there collecting water for a while. It was an old phone, and we needed to upgrade anyway, as it was on it's last leg. We went to the store and all they had were smart phones, save for one little phone that we didn't like. Anyway, I'm the owner of a new iPhone. Any killer apps I need to get or neat tricks I need to know about? I'm new to the smart phones, so I'm learning as I go.
Yes!!!

I have the iPhone 5 and love it.

Some good app's are MLB.com At Bat, Flashlight, ihandy level, christmas countdown, christmas music radio petite, fireplace 3d lite, the weather channel, Instagram, daily affirmations, etc. I could go on & on!!!

^^ These are all free ^^

I purchased a few Christmas ones & Tapatalk that are awesome, too.

PM me if you need any specifics!!

=)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk