View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:26 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,269 Times in 5,920 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
I guess they are saying the third suspect that they stopped the train in Connecticut to look for is a false alarm. So much news swirling my head is spinning.
That's good, then---only one guy to find.

I've been following the live news blog on Boston.com. Watertown Police said that the situation could continue into the weekend before it's under control.

Reporters contacted the bombers' father in Russia. He claims his boys are innocent, he's furious that the older boy was killed, and if the second boy dies, "all hell will break loose."

Saw video of a deserted Allston intersection. Bizarre. I don't know if businesses are open around here. I assume they are. But I don't have any particular need to venture out, so I'd just as soon stay put in the house with Mr.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (04-19-2013), Christmasstar (04-19-2013), HomemakinGirl (04-19-2013), made582 (04-19-2013), mgramsey (04-22-2013), Seawaters (04-21-2013), shellie12 (04-19-2013), snowflake22 (04-19-2013), xmas365 (04-19-2013)