View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 06:07 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,289 Times in 7,249 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgramsey View Post
Good Thursday afternoon everyone. Hope all stay safe from the storms in the midwest. Not much going on here. High School baseball is back after last week's spring break. We lost Tuesday and play again Friday.

I believe I said before, my son a HS junior, plays and has covered high school baseball for our weekly newspaper for the last 3 years. Since there were no games last week, he was asked to write about how the county's middle school baseball team's season was going. Our newspaper is now partially available online so please excuse me for boasting but here is a link to his latest article;

http://www.grahamstar.com/articles/2...8728993367.txt

He loves baseball and wants to be a writer so it is good experience to have to write a weekly article and meet a deadline.

I wanted to share with all my friends at MMC. Have a blessed day everyone.
What a great opportunity for your son - he will learn so much on the job and it will look great on his resume. Congratulations to him!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (04-20-2013), gabulldawg (04-21-2013), HomemakinGirl (04-20-2013), made582 (04-20-2013), merrymistletoe (04-21-2013), Seawaters (04-21-2013), shellie12 (04-21-2013), snowflake22 (04-20-2013), xmas365 (04-20-2013)