View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 09:15 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 27,550 Times in 4,598 Posts
ballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintballcoach leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Back from my sister's and my niece's birthday party. It was a long but fun day. I think my niece enjoyed her self. She got up at 6am this morning and refused to take a nap, so she was a little grumpy. She also didn't like clothes as gifts. My mom got her a dress and when she started opening the package and saw it was clothes, she threw it across the room. Then she got in trouble for not being appreciative. Oh and for some reason, she swore that she was going to have an easter egg hunt as part of her birthday. So the Birthday Bunny came by and dropped off some eggs in the yard.
Tell her I said Happy Easter Birthday! Enjoy shopping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good morning,

It's my last day of vacation, nothing planned, just relaxing.

Enjoy your Sunday!
Summer vacation is coming up for me in little over a month....I can't wait! Enjoy your day!

Brad, take care of the wifey!
Snowflake, enjoy that snow! I bet it's beautiful....
Dawg, enjoy the visit from sister....that's awesome!

Have glove will travel
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ballcoach For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (04-21-2013), gabulldawg (04-21-2013), HomemakinGirl (04-21-2013), made582 (04-21-2013), Seawaters (04-21-2013), shellie12 (04-21-2013), snowflake22 (04-21-2013), xmas365 (04-21-2013)