Thread: Vintage Film
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 07:36 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 21,360 Times in 2,949 Posts
Ryan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintRyan leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I was excited to learn that Safety Last will be released on DVD and Blu-ray through the Criterion Collection! Criterion puts a lot of care into their releases, and I've heard this pring, and the musical score, looks and sounds great. It also has, included, the documentary that MerryCarey mentioned once on the forums entitled, "Harold Lloyd: The Third Genius." It has some other features, and three Lloyd short films. It's coming in June and I can't wait. Here's a link if anyone is interested:

http://www.criterion.com/films/28446-safety-last