Thread: Vintage Film
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 12:45 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,400 Times in 5,613 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Just realized my typo in my post (pring=print).

I'm looking forward to this release very much! I've heard Brownlow on the Commentary Track podcast and really enjoyed the conversation. Have you ever met him?
No, I'm just familiar with some of his documentaries. He's also an extra on a DVD we have, I forget which one, talking about discovering lost footage and about film preservation.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following User Says Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Ryan (04-24-2013)