View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:05 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,320 Times in 13,287 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent View Post
Good morning everyone!

It's a brisk morning in Ottawa. I'd say not as brisk as it will be in approximately eight months from now... Speaking of being exactly eight months away... Happy Rudolph Day! It's already the 25th of April. Hard to believe it has been four months since we all gathered around our beautiful Christmas Trees with family and loved ones. Let's continue making 2013 just as - or even more - memorable than 2012!

The extended forecast in Ottawa is getting me very excited. Temperatures are to be moving into the 20s (70s) on Monday. It may have been a little later than usual, but Spring weather will be here! Speaking of next week, I spoke with my dad yesterday and he's planning to visit the beginning of May. His visiting usually coincides with my birthday (April 30th), but he was asked to work a couple shifts at the Steel Plant (where he retired from a few years ago). It's good that he still has the option to go back to work whenever he wants or is asked. Anyway, I'm excited for his visit. I have not seen him - or any member of my family - since Christmas Holidays!

I have some therapy today. I am hoping that it goes well. Perhaps my doctor will be able to give me a bit more insight on whether it is indeed my knee or IT Band that is the current issue. I don't know which I am hoping for! We shall see. As for tonight, no plans, really. Hopefully we'll just sit around and watch the Bruins game.

I hope everyone enjoyed the 'Pines yesterday. Carl really let it all out for the final time this month. He knows how to throw a party! Can't wait to see what he has in store the beginning of May! Have a great Thursday!
we are going to warm up here in SW Ontario too in the next few days, much better than the snow we had yesterday. Have a great visit with your dad.