View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 07:57 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 102,947 Times in 18,415 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Good morning! I just ate breakfast at this new place...well it was take out because we are at work...but the buscuits stank..I mean it is very rare that I complain about food,I love everything and eat almost everything. but it was really bad...I had steak egg and cheese biscuit...well I am going to stick to Hardees or burger king or even MC'd's breakfast burrito(all I like from their breakfast menu)Anyways

In other news me and Brandi are watching this trial on Courttv well it's called(trutv now) and we are betting on a verdict...isn't that terrible...we have been dvr'n this stupid trial for 3 or 4 months and it's almost over...the point is we never have been hooked on anything before on tv we have differing opinions on a lot of stuff and how this particular trial should come to an end. If she wins I have to take her to Atlanta for the weekend and stay at the downtown Westin hotel and then go to all the sightseeing places there like the Georgia aquarium and all the other stuff downtown that I have seen a million times since I grew up in Atlanta. If I win we are going to Ft. Lauderdale..that is one place I have not been,I have been all over south Florida but not there and I hear they have a lot of canals all through the town stuff like that is interesting to me...Hey I got to get back to work... I hope everyone has a blessed day.. Talk to yall later!
Is this the Arias trial?

If so, I sure hope she is found GUILTY!!

Either way, you guys win a fun trip!!! =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk