View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 12:53 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 73,062 Times in 12,761 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
The Lear is fired up. Who's in for the trip for snickerdoodles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good afternoon,

Just sitting here enjoying the day hoping the clouds open up soon. It is only in the low 40's and raw and JP has baseball practice, I don't really want to sit on the cold aluminum bleachers in a fine misty rain. The first two practices were days just like today, it wasn't very comfortable. I was watching the movie "The Benchwarmers" earlier and I nearly ate a whole box of Nerds candy, the king size box! I feel disgusting now, after having so much candy, but I still want to make some snickerdoodles for the boys and my wife.

Enjoy the day!!!