View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:49 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,406 Times in 6,327 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Hey everyone! we are having stuffed chicken with mushrooms and some kind of soup in the middle. This is something we so should have had in a Friday or sat night. I just got a chance to sit down...we are also having scalloped potatoes. She tells me to get off the laptop with my Christmas friends!lol I tell her about everyone here so she kind of knows yall through me...like when Louann died she was just upset as me. She don't want me to tell yall that our dog snowball a 125 pound mastiff bulldog sleeps in our bed with us..like in between us. But that is something yall knew before she even met me.lol oh well I will check back in after dinner...have a good evening everyone!
I love that Snowball sleeps in your bed, that is adorable! We let our yorkies sleep in our bed too. They are both under 10 pounds and I still wish the bed was bigger. I would love a king size one day.