View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 07:18 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,703 Times in 6,374 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Thanks guys I will certainly ask them this afternoon because I will be picking them up today after work! And merry thanks if I may ask how long did it take before things got better? James is almost 6 months old now,and the thing is he was not like this until after Christmas break then it seems like it stared in January. Thanks for the advice and empathy!!!
I just wanted to say that my babies were over 6 months old before they started to sleep for longer periods of time. I really do know how you feel. It is exhausting and stressful. My oldest was colic and she would only take catnaps. I was weepy for months becuase I was so tired. It is a stage that can feel like its never ending. But they do grow up so quickly, it will eventually be over. I know developmental milestones can disrupt sleep. I remember when my daughter was learning how to crawl. She would wake up crying and I would find her on her knees half asleep. She was probably so confused. We always used those white noise machines in the babies rooms at night, they are soothing and calming. They grow and change and its hard to figure out, especially when you are sleep deprived. Hope things improve soon!
Christmasstar (04-26-2013), gabulldawg (04-26-2013), made582 (04-26-2013), merrymistletoe (04-26-2013), mgramsey (04-26-2013), shellie12 (04-26-2013), snowflake22 (04-26-2013), sugar142286 (04-28-2013), xmas365 (04-26-2013)