View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:23 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,269 Times in 5,920 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie12 View Post
upstairs/downstairs you watch that. ok lol do you like lol
was it you said about the 2 ronnies ??

think this is the currant ones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...WTAjkE1oI#t=8s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...z_jtrSsrk#t=1s
I'm an Amazon Prime member, so I can watch "Upstairs, Downstairs" (the original series from the 1970s) on Amazon Prime Video for free. I often enjoy one or two episodes on a Sunday, if I can manage it.

"The Two Ronnies" (Ronnie Barker and Ronnie Corbett) were also from the 1970s. Mr. remembers them better than I do, but we're both enjoying the DVDs. The show has a little of everything: sketch comedy, stand-up comedy, parodies, and musical sketches. A couple of the Pythons (Michael Palin and Terry Jones) used to write for the shows, and we knew one of their special-material writers. The box set we got includes four Christmas specials---I'm looking forward to seeing those especially!

Thanks for the current PG Tips commercials! I'll look at those when I get home from the office. I didn't know PG Tips had their own YouTube channel!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (04-26-2013), HomemakinGirl (04-26-2013), made582 (04-26-2013), merrymistletoe (04-26-2013), shellie12 (04-26-2013), snowflake22 (04-26-2013), sugar142286 (04-28-2013), xmas365 (04-27-2013)