View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 01:25 AM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,028 Times in 2,876 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by merrymistletoe View Post
Good morning MMC! How's it?
Tomorrow I'm fixing my Mama her birthday dinner. I found an awesome cake on Pinterest. Well, I guess it's a cake? It's made of ice cream sandwiches, caramel, cool whip, & peanut butter cup. NO BAKING, yaay! My Mama loves ice cream & peanut butter so it was an obvious choice.
That sounds so yummy Hope she has a great day happy birthday to her

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Hi everyone,
As you know, I had surgery this past week (Monday) and I am at home recovering; things are going good and I hope to be fully back on my feet within a week or two. On tuesday, My son left for the Air Force (bootcamp); he called yesterday and said everything was fine and gave us his mailing address.
We also got a call from my brother and informing us that my father was missing, the police found him unresponsive, in his car, up in Pennsylvania. They believe now that he had a stroke and got confused and drove to PA???. he is in the hospital, going thru tests and they still don't know the full extent of things.
And in the mix of everything, we are in the beginning stages of moving...
Now, when I read some of the posts here and see sometimes that some of you are having some heck of a time with everything that is happening to you all at once, I think to myself, "wow, that's awlful, and I feel so bad for them..." Now look at me, good Lord, it's almost like what possibly could go wrong is happening all at once, (I sure picked a good time to quit drinking...lol)
Well, that's my boo-hoo-hooing for the day, I feel all better now, I surelly hope that your week is alot better than mine has been. Hey, It's the weekend, It's time for some grilling and chilling.....
So sorry to hear that hoping they can figure out the problem, and hoping he bes ok .
Yip your having a week of it ~} This week will be better ~}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I will pop in every once in a while. We are in Yreka, CA for Elks ritual competition until tomorrow. I am going to start where I left off in reading the posts and will comment as I go along. I will get caught up one of these days, LOL! Happy Anniversary, Xmas!
Hope your having a nice time
Christmasstar (04-28-2013), HomemakinGirl (04-28-2013), made582 (04-28-2013), Seawaters (04-28-2013), snowflake22 (04-28-2013), sugar142286 (04-28-2013), xmas365 (04-28-2013), xmastidings (04-28-2013)