View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 11:09 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,221 Times in 12,636 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by shellie12 View Post

Good morning/afternoon mmc
How we all doing this morning
Am cleaning up, and was in the spare room and can on a box
of christmas stuff i had forgot to put away in it was your guys christmas cards, louannes was there to, so that made me sad. but i will put it up this year for if she had of been living she wood have been senting one }
Had a rough few days with the man am looking after. hes now in the hospital . and am ok with that even if it does mean running to there
Yesterday they moved him to a cancer ward and he went pure mad and i mean mad, he was all confused anyway as he is on morphine tablets and he has a infection as well. he was really bad to the nurses. and they said they said come up and try and settle him as they were gonna maybe have to give him somthing to knock him out.
Anyway i asked nurse to keep a eye on him as he chews.bits and sucks his tablets . and he is on a moprhine slow release tab. which has to be swallowed whole. i said this to the nurse she looked at me and said no not really, i did not have access to the internet i wood have proved to her that what i said was right , like his teeth were blue where he had been chewing the infection tablets . and this unit is supposed ot be a unit that is good with cancer.
Ok enough of that ~} hoping you all have a good sunday even if its only laying in front of the telly
Talk soon and take care all of you and hugs to all the furbabies

this gentleman is blessed to have you looking after him
Enjoy your day!
(((HUGS)))
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
ballcoach (04-28-2013), gabulldawg (04-28-2013), HomemakinGirl (04-28-2013), made582 (04-28-2013), Seawaters (04-28-2013), shellie12 (04-28-2013), snowflake22 (04-28-2013), sugar142286 (04-28-2013), xmas365 (04-28-2013)