View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 07:32 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 108,524 Times in 19,732 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by brent View Post
Good morning everyone!

A beautiful morning in Ottawa. The sun is shining and temperatures are already 13 (mid 50s). And the temperature will only increase. Highs are forecasted into the mid 20s/70s. A perfect day!

Speaking of a perfect day, yesterday was also very enjoyable. Kim and I went to the Works for dinner. We both had delicious burgers. I actually wanted a homecooked meal for my birthday, but she spent so much time shopping (for my presents) that she was too hungry to make a meal! ...Maybe she'll make it tonight! Kim bought me a nice t-shirt, shorts and shoes. I needed each. I am thrilled with the gifts. Other than that, I received cards from my mom and grandmother. My grandma isn't doing very well, so she wasn't able to sign the card. That is slightly hard to take, but I'm glad she asked my mom to purchase me a card for my birthday. She will forever be very thoughtful!

I spoke with my dad for a quick moment last night. He's coming up on Friday. As I mentioned, it will be great to see him again. He seemed a little excited to come up. Both Kim and Mike are away for much of this weekend, so my dad and I will have plenty of time to hangout and do whatever.... such as watch plenty of hockey!

I should get back to work. I have acupuncture today and am very hopeful for a positive result. They have me trying everything! Have a great Wednesday, everyone. It's May. It's Pines Day. Not much more we could ask for!
Have a great time with your Dad!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk