View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 09:25 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,427 Times in 12,642 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Have a great time with your dad, Brent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent View Post
Good morning everyone!

Well. My final day at Health Canada has arrived. At 12:30 pm, I will be leaving work for a physiotherapy appointment. It will be the end of my final shift here. I've been in and out of the office since November 2011. Although it would be nice to come but, I'm really hoping to have something permanent before I can return here next year. We shall see! Onward and upward, as they say.

My dad arrives today. I'm excited. Again, he's driving from Sault Ste. Marie and should arrive around 3 pm. It should be a night filled with hockey watching. Who am I kidding? It will be a night and weekend filled with hockey watching! We'll see if he has any other plans when he arrives.

Hopefully I'll have time to enjoy the weather this weekend. Again, temperatures are to be in the mid 20s all weekend. And, of course, the sun will be shining, too. I love all the seasons, especially Winter, but it is truly a great feeling to finally have warm weather back in Ottawa.

Well, I hope you're all ready for the weekend. It's only a few hours away. Have a great Friday!
Christmasstar (05-03-2013), gabulldawg (05-03-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-03-2013), made582 (05-03-2013), shellie12 (05-03-2013), snowflake22 (05-03-2013), sugar142286 (05-03-2013), xmas365 (05-03-2013), xmastidings (05-04-2013)