View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:57 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,276 Times in 13,281 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puternut View Post
I am new here at this forum, and even in FL. we are into Christmas decorating/lighting bigtime, DH & I are retired and I am a writer as well and have written a Christmas story for kids (of all ages) with pics. it is published at an online E-book website, one where you download free e-books.
Here's a pic. of a small portion of our outside lighting:
welcome to the forums! I love your house and would really like to ready your story to. Jump right in and join us, looking forward to seeing you more often.