View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 11:42 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,659 Times in 13,937 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
Well one of my favourite Christmas films is Love Actually. I'm not sure if everyone see's it as a Christmas film and I'm not sure if it is popular in America. If you have not seen it then I highly recommend you do.
It focuses on ......well ....love actually

It is not a Christmas storyline as such but it is set around Christmas time. There are a few Christmas songs on the soundtrack and indirect references to Christmas though out the film.

The feeling you get at the end of the movie will make you want to cry and laugh at the same time. I watch it every Christmas eve before bed.
It's one of my favorites, too!! Awesome movie!! =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk