View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,889 Times in 6,414 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maureen View Post
Hey everybody!!! How's Sunday looking for you all??!! I've done 3 loads of laundry, including sheets which are currently hanging outside in the - for the first time in a long time - warm sunny weather!!! It's fantastic!!!

Just to let you all know, the Member of the Month award is up and running again. You can find out about it Here and you can cast your vote by clicking on the banner at the top of the page

Have discovered that one of our stations is running 3 Christmas movies back to back this afternoon so have to get my ironing assembled to take advantage of that (hey, multi-tasking; I've never tried it before but there's a first time for everything, eh?!!!)

Enjoy the Christmas movies