View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:19 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,324 Times in 8,228 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Thought I posted last night, but it doesn't appear that I did....

Bought groceries last night.....a lot of groceries....we were out of everything! It took us at least an hour and a half to put everything away! We usually go and buy groceries once a month or once every three weeks...and we got to talking about Christmas because Hobby Lobby is right by our WalMart. One more month to go and Christmas stuff is out!

We are almost 1/2 way there....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
That is so excting. I wish we had one out here, darn it!
We don't have a Hobby Lobby either, wish we did!