View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,690 Times in 8,308 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
Good morning, Christmas friends. Since I was not home in time for church yesterday, Hubby and I will attend Mass this morning. Then we will go out for breakfast at Denney's where I get my breakfast free! Getting older has ts perks, LOL! I am mostly going to rest today and will call the doctor's office to schedule an infusion. We are going to Anaheim for Elks and of course two visits to Disneyland between May 14-May 19 and I want to feel good. I will be here off and on today. Thanks for all the wonderful birthday wishes!
Hope you are enjoying your special day!