View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:49 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,963 Times in 6,424 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
After work yesterday, I went to do some work on my part-time business and I got something in my eye. I don't know what it was, but my eye turned red and hurt like the devil. The same eye I hurt a couple weeks ago. I gotta start wearing goggles or something.
Hope your eye feels better!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
You all rock! Thanks for all the kind words again! Thank you Made for updating everyone on my mom's surgery!

My mom was so nervous and she cried as they wheeled her off to surgery then I started to cry! (Not in front of her). Just glad that all went better than anticipated and I was so dang exhausted last night, you know, one of those "been stressed for days, everything worked out well then collapse exhaustion"! I slept like a rock.
Sending prayers for a speedy recovery for your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Still praying for your dad.
Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Today, I'm off on a road trip. Baseball and softball team play in the state tourney, so I'm heading that way to show a little support. Gonna be a late night, but it'll be ok.
Have a safe trip ballcoach!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Good morning everyone! I was up and about myself this morning at 4:50am to head off to another fun day at the office. I had one of those nights last night where sleeping was apparently not on my brains to do list; lol...

So, I believe it's time now for another cup of coffee; looks like it's going to be alot of that consumed day in order to function....
Hope you have a good day xmastidings!