View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,538 Times in 5,971 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas-A-Holic View Post
You all rock! Thanks for all the kind words again! Thank you Made for updating everyone on my mom's surgery!

While in the waiting room a Southern Living Christmas magazine was sitting there. That was a nice surprise. Also I ran into a friend in the waiting room that I have not seen in over 20 years! She was waiting on a friend who was having surgery and it sure helped pass the time away quickly catching up on so much!
Thanks for the update ... such a relief to hear that everything went well and you were able to get a good sleep.

As for the Christmas magazine and the unexpected friend---I begin to feel that Someone Up There looks out for us MMC people and was helping you to get through your difficult day. I know when something unexpectedly Christmassy pops up in my path, I think of all of you.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-09-2013), Christmasstar (05-09-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-09-2013), made582 (05-09-2013), Seawaters (05-09-2013), snowflake22 (05-09-2013), xmas365 (05-09-2013)