View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Having good role models is so important. I hope your church is able to fill that position soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Good Thursday morning, my Christmas friends!

After work yesterday, I went to do some work on my part-time business and I got something in my eye. I don't know what it was, but my eye turned red and hurt like the devil. The same eye I hurt a couple weeks ago. I gotta start wearing goggles or something.

I took the kids for their Wednesday evening teen meeting at church, and the youth leader that has energized all these kids announce that he has to move back home to KY. They're all heartbroken, and I'm disappointed. He had really gotten the kids revved up for church functions again. Hopefully, we can get another youth leader like him.

I hope y'all have a great day!