View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,301 Times in 13,285 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by KB3NRY View Post
Hey all!

I LOVE Christmas (and winter). My favorite time of year is the weekend before Thanksgiving through December 25th! I start listening to Christmas music as early as October (and occasionally at other times throughout the year). And I love Christmas movies, TV shows, TV specials and any Christmas videos. I'm really interested in this forum and contributing as well as seeing what others post. Looking forward to interacting with everyone!
you will fit in perfectly here! Looking forward to getting to know you.