View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:18 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,269 Times in 5,590 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by judesmama View Post
LOL! How scary but what a story to tell on Thanksgiving, huh!?! I am a vegetarian and for some reason, I love to see wild turkeys.. always reminds me of Thanksgiving. Kinda odd and a bit morbid, I suppose!
I haven't met one face to face (I hope I don't---they're supposed to be vicious brutes!), but I've seen them occasionally from my car or from inside the house. They make me think of Thanksgiving, too!

I wonder if homeowners insurance covers damage from wild turkeys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
I would have caught the turkey and had him for supper, after all he was the one who dropped in!

Lunch time! I wonder what I should have....
How about a nice turkey sandwich?

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (05-09-2013), HomemakinGirl (05-09-2013), Seawaters (05-09-2013), snowflake22 (05-09-2013), xmas365 (05-09-2013)