View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 03:46 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Let us know what you decide on. I love to buy gifts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hello everyone!
Today we are going to have sun and clouds with a high of 77. Looks like we are going to start to see those warmer temperatures. I prefer the cooler temps. My dogs do too, lol. Even the upper 70's are too warm for them to go for walks. With these temperatures I usually skip the afternoon walk and just take them early morning and then in the evening when it cools off.
I will be running up to the rehab center this morning after the girls go to school. My father can barely stand up and I'm hoping the doctor can figure out what is going on.
I also need to write a menu for next week and a grocery list. And I will go to the butcher to get that over with. Will do the rest of my food shopping over the weekend.
Oh and I need to get my mother her Mother's Day gift. I have a few things in mind, so I'm hoping to make it up to the mall today too.
Other than that, just daily chores.
I hope everyone has a great day!!!