View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 04:00 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Take the can-can dancing Xmas Tidings with you to ballet practice, Bradmac!!! You are such a nice brother. Of course, your brother is nice too to help you with the Camaro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
TGIF!

Good Friday morning, my Christmas friends!

I finally got the grass cut in the pecan orchard yesterday...and now it's time to re-cut the rest of the yard. I'll get to it tomorrow morning. I usually go to Jim's shop to work on the Camaro on Saturdays, but I think I'll take him out to see Iron Man instead, to thank him for all his effort on the car.

Tonight I'm taking a carload of girls to their ballet practice. Help!

I hope y'all have a great day!