Thread: Santa Suit
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 01:01 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 83,358 Times in 14,066 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado102 View Post
Hello to everyone,
I am wanting to become a Santa helper this coming Christmas season. I am going to be a real bearded Santa. I am reaching out to you for advice and help. I have been looking on the Internet for Santa Suits there are so many to choose from. Prices vary so much from cheap to very expensive. I was wanting your advice on which one out there is a good one to get. I don't want one that is cheaply made. Something that will be around for awhile. I am going to use it for parties and and special surprise visits to friends houses to visit there little ones. Any help or suggestions would be great.
Also I have a brown beard and brown hair any advice on a way to strip it and dye it all white?
Thank you guys for your time and advice.

Tony Mildice.
Hello & welcome to MMC, Tornado102!!
🎄🎁🎄🎅

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk