View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 04:28 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,332 Times in 12,650 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabulldawg View Post
Good evening everyone! and Happy Mother's day too! We have had a busy week with me working overtime. I just have 2 more weeks and brandi has 2 weeks too then we move in about 4 weeks! Just wanted to hop in and say hi! Once we get settled in Utah I will be around more! I hope everyone is doing good and I miss yall!
moving, what fun and what work!
Praying all goes smoothly for your whole family !
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (05-12-2013), Ryan (05-12-2013), snowflake22 (05-12-2013), xmas365 (05-12-2013)