View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 03:16 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,626 Times in 13,766 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryBells View Post
Hello, everyone! After two days of warm weather, we are now back in the 50, with clouds and blustery wind. It really seemed more like Fall today than Spring. Oh well, it was nice while it lasted.

I bought an outdoor pen for my guinea pigs so that they could run around on the grass and enjoy nibbling it. I set it up on Friday and put them in it. They were scared to death at first and squeaked like the grass was killing them. But a half hour later when I went to take them in the house again, they were squeaking because they wanted to stay out and eat more grass. Hopefully next time they'll remember the pen, and they won't be afraid of it. Maybe I can get a picture too. They're too cute!
Aww, they sound so sweet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk